DON’T MISS “HOPE FOR MULALA” AT MOUNT HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH
Enjoy a heartwarming collection of songs performed by accomplished musicians on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 7:00 p.m., at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 W. Becher Street in West Allis. “Hope For Mulala” is a benefit concert to support the people of the Mulala Parish in Tanzania, Africa.
Original and traditional songs, both secular and sacred, will be performed by guitarist and vocalist Deb Brooks, father-daughter duo Edward Sheehy and Rose Hansen Widmann, pianist and composer Dan Hansen and percussionist Andy Widmann. There will be other musical guests along with travel pictures, baked goods and fairly-traded Mount Meru cCoffee.
Admission to the concert, which will take place in Mount Hope’s beautiful sanctuary, is a minimum donation of $10.00 per adult and $5.00 per child age twelve and under, with a $20 cap per household. Tickets will be sold at the door.
All donations directly support the people of Mulala Parish in Tanzania and their strong desire for progress, education and evangelism. Mount Hope Lutheran Church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. For more information, please call 414-541-9500
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- West Allis Resident Collaborates on Year-Long Music/Photography Project
- Inspiration Studios Grand Opening--March 1, 2014
- West Allis Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- West Allis residents featured in GCT’s production of LES MISÉRABLES
- West Allis Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre’s “Quilters”
- Catholic Singles Dance
- West Allis Artist Maribeth Devine at The Dooryard Gallery July 21
- Locals part of cast & crew of Urinetown, UW-Waukesha's Summer Musical
- Red White And Blades Ice Skating Show