The West Allis Farmer's Market proudly presents "Friday Flea Market"!
Beginning June 4, 2010 through August 20, 2010 the "Flea Market" will be held each Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The "Flea Market is held at the West Allis Farmer's Market, 1559 South 65th Street.
Register now to reserve your "Flea Market" space at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The fee for a double stall per Friday is $10.00.
The sale of food, animals, weapons, or pornography is prohibited.
For more information on the "Friday Flea Market" or other Farmer's Market activities call (414)302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special Events Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Food Offerings Abound at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Volunteer Celebrates 35 Years Participating In Holiday Folk Fair
- 5th Annual Shopping for a Cause - Ladies Night Out
- Adult Spelling Bee at St. Gregory Festival
- A Stroll in the Park for Ovarian Cancer
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- AmeriCorps Disastrer Preparedness Presentation
- Every Woman's Journal Training
- Rotary Club of West Allis Hosts 'Cocktails for a Cause'