The West Allis Farmer's Market proudly presents "Friday Flea Market"!
Beginning June 4, 2010 through August 20, 2010 the "Flea Market" will be held each Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The "Flea Market is held at the West Allis Farmer's Market, 1559 South 65th Street.
Register now to reserve your "Flea Market" space at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The fee for a double stall per Friday is $10.00.
The sale of food, animals, weapons, or pornography is prohibited.
For more information on the "Friday Flea Market" or other Farmer's Market activities call (414)302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Event
- Harlem Ambassador Comedy Basketball Event Coming to West Allis
- Trinity Holly Fair
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- 2015 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- Fundraiser Fish Fry Being Held After Loss of Dedicated Father
- Master Gardener Perennial Plant Sale
- Melinda Myers to Present at the Realtors Home & Garden Show March 21 - 22
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!