WEST ALLIS, Wis. (June 22, 2010) – Cousins Subs® today announced that its new store at 1469 S. 108th St. (Highway 100) in West Allis will open on Wednesday, June 23. The store, at the intersection of Highway 100 and Greenfield Avenue, is the fourth Cousins Subs in West Allis and the 16th corporate-owned store in the Cousins Subs network.
“We think there’s a lot of potential at this West Allis location, and we’re excited to open our beautiful new store,” said Larry Weissman, vice president of marketing for Cousins Subs. “Cousins Subs’ fresh-baked bread and quality sandwiches and salads will be a great addition to the area, and we look forward to being part of the community.”
The new restaurant seats approximately 44 people. It will feature a full menu of hot and cold handcrafted subs, custom-made salads, soups, fries, chips and freshly baked cookies. The store can be reached by phone at (414) 226-6047, and FAX orders will be accepted at (414) 312-8013.
To locate or contact any of Cousins Subs’ stores, please visit cousinssubs.com/stores. For more information on Cousins Subs store ownership and franchise development, please call Mark Cairns at (800) 238-9736.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. And with a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CigarMKE Announces Custom Food, Drink & Cigar Lounge Tour in January
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones