St. Aloysius Church Festival located at 92nd and Greenfield will be having their annual Festival Friday June 4th 5-11pm and Saturday June 5th Noon-11pm and Sunday June 6th Noon-8pm.
Friday Fish Fry 4-8pm and Chicken Dinner Sunday Noon-?. Food and Beer Tents are available with Pokerino and other games plus a raffle table. $5,000 Total prizes in a Cash Raffle with the winner getting $2500.
A Music Tent will have the following bands...
Friday "Rockerfellers" 6:30-10:30pm
Saturday "Bobby Way and the Way Outs" 1:30-5:30pm & Mt. Olive 6:30-10:30pm
Sunday Polka Mass 10:30am and "The Mike Schneider Band" after until 3pm
Sunday "Boo the Band" 3:30-7:30pm
Carnival Rides all weekend with Saturday Noon-4pm unlimited rides for $15.
Kids Entertainment has "Mr. Bill the Clown" 2-3pm Saturday and face painting all day.
Sunday Discovery World and Tim Glander Balloon Artist
www.saintalschurch.org for more details.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips