St. Aloysius Church Festival located at 92nd and Greenfield will be having their annual Festival Friday June 4th 5-11pm and Saturday June 5th Noon-11pm and Sunday June 6th Noon-8pm.
Friday Fish Fry 4-8pm and Chicken Dinner Sunday Noon-?. Food and Beer Tents are available with Pokerino and other games plus a raffle table. $5,000 Total prizes in a Cash Raffle with the winner getting $2500.
A Music Tent will have the following bands...
Friday "Rockerfellers" 6:30-10:30pm
Saturday "Bobby Way and the Way Outs" 1:30-5:30pm & Mt. Olive 6:30-10:30pm
Sunday Polka Mass 10:30am and "The Mike Schneider Band" after until 3pm
Sunday "Boo the Band" 3:30-7:30pm
Carnival Rides all weekend with Saturday Noon-4pm unlimited rides for $15.
Kids Entertainment has "Mr. Bill the Clown" 2-3pm Saturday and face painting all day.
Sunday Discovery World and Tim Glander Balloon Artist
www.saintalschurch.org for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- Grand Opening Rainbow Park Community Garden
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Adult Spelling Bee at St. Gregory Festival
- Medical Grants Available for Children in Wisconsin