St. Aloysius Church Festival located at 92nd and Greenfield will be having their annual Festival Friday June 4th 5-11pm and Saturday June 5th Noon-11pm and Sunday June 6th Noon-8pm.
Friday Fish Fry 4-8pm and Chicken Dinner Sunday Noon-?. Food and Beer Tents are available with Pokerino and other games plus a raffle table. $5,000 Total prizes in a Cash Raffle with the winner getting $2500.
A Music Tent will have the following bands...
Friday "Rockerfellers" 6:30-10:30pm
Saturday "Bobby Way and the Way Outs" 1:30-5:30pm & Mt. Olive 6:30-10:30pm
Sunday Polka Mass 10:30am and "The Mike Schneider Band" after until 3pm
Sunday "Boo the Band" 3:30-7:30pm
Carnival Rides all weekend with Saturday Noon-4pm unlimited rides for $15.
Kids Entertainment has "Mr. Bill the Clown" 2-3pm Saturday and face painting all day.
Sunday Discovery World and Tim Glander Balloon Artist
www.saintalschurch.org for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House