The Donna Lexa Community Art Center (DLCAC) will hold its annual dinner / auction at Carroll University’s Stackner Ballroom, Thursday, May 13, 5:30 p.m.– 9:00 p.m. This year’s theme “A Night Among Stars” will honor “stars” Bob and Penny Bellin, who have tirelessly given their support for 25 years. Bob helped found the organization in 1985 and Penny was Donna Lexa’s first student.
All students attending this event will receive “star treatment”, thanks to the corporate sponsorship of Prohealth Care, Mortenson Construction, Campbell & Associates, Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin, Waukesha State Bank, Ritz Holman, and Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren.
In addition to dinner, an entertaining live auction will include diverse items such as a week’s vacation in Puerto Morelos, Mexico or an autographed Packer football. A silent auction prior to dinner will offer a wide variety of prizes and fun for all ages.
Tickets for the dinner / auction are $40.00 per person, available from any board member or the DLCAC office in Waukesha, call 262-521-2292.
Don’t miss out on your chance to walk the red carpet and spend a fun night among stars! If you cannot attend, raffle tickets are a great way to support this creative community organization.
Prizes include an overnight at Timber Ridge Lodge and Water Park in Lake Geneva, a 32’’ Phillips color LCD-HD TV, or an Emachine Netbook among others. Call the DLCAC office to request raffle tickets. Board members will be happy to deliver your tickets to you prior to the event.
The Donna Lexa Community Art Center with a staff of ten teachers and aides provides instruction and art classes for 150 students each year at the Waukesha location. Through centers in West Bend and West Milwaukee plus classes held at five locations in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties, the organization serves an additional 500 students.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus