Bring your laptop for a hands-on session on how to set up and get the most out of professional Twitter accounts and Facebook fan pages for your business. The Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce's next Coffee & Business event is "Social Media for Businesses" and is being held at the Innovation Technology Center in the Research Park.
Join Tim Cigelske, media relations at Marquette University and entrepreneur, as he demonstrates the basics of how to post, track the number of clicks and responses, and respond to customers' needs in social media.
Attendees are asked to sign up for Facebook and Twitter accounts before class and bring their usernames and passwords with them to class.
To register online, click here: http://bit.ly/b1lCED
Class: Social Media for Businesses
When: Thursday, April 8, 2010
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Where: Innovation Technology Center, Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Classroom 121, Wauwatosa
Cost: Chamber members $10; Non-members $20. Pre-registration required.
For more information or to inquire about chamber membership, call the chamber office at 414-453-2330.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014