Bring your laptop for a hands-on session on how to set up and get the most out of professional Twitter accounts and Facebook fan pages for your business. The Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce's next Coffee & Business event is "Social Media for Businesses" and is being held at the Innovation Technology Center in the Research Park.
Join Tim Cigelske, media relations at Marquette University and entrepreneur, as he demonstrates the basics of how to post, track the number of clicks and responses, and respond to customers' needs in social media.
Attendees are asked to sign up for Facebook and Twitter accounts before class and bring their usernames and passwords with them to class.
To register online, click here: http://bit.ly/b1lCED
Class: Social Media for Businesses
When: Thursday, April 8, 2010
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Where: Innovation Technology Center, Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Classroom 121, Wauwatosa
Cost: Chamber members $10; Non-members $20. Pre-registration required.
For more information or to inquire about chamber membership, call the chamber office at 414-453-2330.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Saint Jude School Plans Open House
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Kitchen Organization Tips
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award