The West Allis Central High School Drama Department is pleased to present the classic comedy, Charley's Aunt. The play takes place in Oxford, England in the 1890's. Two students, Charley Wykeham and Jack Chesney, want to propose marriage to two lovely women. One of the women's uncles, who is a guardian to the other, won't let them anywhere near the boys; but he is going out of town. Nevertheless, the young ladies won't visit the men without a chaperone. Charley's aunt from Brazil, (where the nuts come from),is expected to arrive. When she doesn't, the boys convince their friend and fellow student, Mr. Babbs Babberley, to pose as the aunt. This deception sets in motion a series of events that includes Babbs getting courted by both the Uncle and Jack's father. The dates of the production are March 12th, March 13th, March 19th and March 20th. All shows are at 7:30 pm. Ticket prices are $8 for adults, $6 for students/seniors. The play is being presented at the West Allis Central High School Auditorium, located at 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Rogers Memorial Hospital to Host Job Fair in Brown Deer
- Recruitment Event in West Allis at Easter Seals
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC