The West Allis Central High School Drama Department is pleased to present the classic comedy, Charley's Aunt. The play takes place in Oxford, England in the 1890's. Two students, Charley Wykeham and Jack Chesney, want to propose marriage to two lovely women. One of the women's uncles, who is a guardian to the other, won't let them anywhere near the boys; but he is going out of town. Nevertheless, the young ladies won't visit the men without a chaperone. Charley's aunt from Brazil, (where the nuts come from),is expected to arrive. When she doesn't, the boys convince their friend and fellow student, Mr. Babbs Babberley, to pose as the aunt. This deception sets in motion a series of events that includes Babbs getting courted by both the Uncle and Jack's father. The dates of the production are March 12th, March 13th, March 19th and March 20th. All shows are at 7:30 pm. Ticket prices are $8 for adults, $6 for students/seniors. The play is being presented at the West Allis Central High School Auditorium, located at 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf - Part 1
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Cooking classes for people with vision loss
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis