BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that its Oak Creek branch manager, Joline Hendren of West Allis, was named the bank’s southeast region “Branch Manager of the Year.” The Oak Creek branch, 8701 S. Howell, was named the region’s “Branch of the Year.”
Susan T. Doyle, vice president and branch operations manager for North Shore Bank, said the Oak Creek branch achieved all service, operations and business growth objectives and received superior scores in service quality. Additionally, Hendren surpassed all service and operational objectives and helped grow branch deposits.
“To be named branch of the year and branch manager of the year are high honors,” Doyle said. “It means that our Oak Creek branch is the best of the best, with outstanding leadership, demonstrating each and every day the commitment to customers, financial knowledge and respect for detail that has helped North Shore Bank remain one of the strongest financial institutions in the country.”
In addition to Hendren, the Oak Creek branch staff include: Debra Parajecki of Waterford, Jessica Kohn of Union Grove, Marie Hamilton of South Milwaukee, Melissa Baccash of Franksville and Julie Dietrich of Greenfield.
“We extend our congratulations and gratitude to Joline and the entire North Shore Bank team in Oak Creek – our branch of the year,” Doyle said. “They are tremendous ambassadors for our bank, and they personify the hard work and dedication that has helped North Shore Bank grow and thrive over the past 85-plus years.”
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.9 billion and 44 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove and Door County. North Shore Bank also has two Illinois State Bank offices in McHenry County, Ill. The bank opened its 44th office in Mequon, Wis., in September. To find an office, visit northshorebank.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014