Miss your outdoor farmer’s market?
Come to the
MILWAUKEE COUNTY WINTER FARMERS MARKET
Sponsored by: Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc.
Extend your purchasing power of local foods by visiting the
Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market
Date: Saturdays - November 7, 2009 through April 24, 2010
Place: Tommy Thompson Youth Building Lobby, Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St, West Allis.
Time: 8:00am to 12 noon
-Rain-Snow or Shine
Note: The November 14 Market will be held outside due to the unavailability of the building.
Organic produce, beef, chicken, elk, lamb, eggs, granola, cider, enchiladas, soup,herbs,bread, goat cheese, smoked pheasant. Vendors added weekly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Men Journeying Through Grief