Miss your outdoor farmer’s market?
Come to the
MILWAUKEE COUNTY WINTER FARMERS MARKET
Sponsored by: Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc.
Extend your purchasing power of local foods by visiting the
Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market
Date: Saturdays - November 7, 2009 through April 24, 2010
Place: Tommy Thompson Youth Building Lobby, Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St, West Allis.
Time: 8:00am to 12 noon
-Rain-Snow or Shine
Note: The November 14 Market will be held outside due to the unavailability of the building.
Organic produce, beef, chicken, elk, lamb, eggs, granola, cider, enchiladas, soup,herbs,bread, goat cheese, smoked pheasant. Vendors added weekly.
- Traditions of Excellence
- Meadowmere West Allis
- Paul Petrides Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Engineer
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- JB’s on 41 Kicks Off Kids Bowl Free Program with Country Family Fun Day on May 1
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel