Miss your outdoor farmer’s market?
Come to the
MILWAUKEE COUNTY WINTER FARMERS MARKET
Sponsored by: Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc.
Extend your purchasing power of local foods by visiting the
Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market
Date: Saturdays - November 7, 2009 through April 24, 2010
Place: Tommy Thompson Youth Building Lobby, Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St, West Allis.
Time: 8:00am to 12 noon
-Rain-Snow or Shine
Note: The November 14 Market will be held outside due to the unavailability of the building.
Organic produce, beef, chicken, elk, lamb, eggs, granola, cider, enchiladas, soup,herbs,bread, goat cheese, smoked pheasant. Vendors added weekly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Saint Jude School Plans Open House
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Kitchen Organization Tips
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award