Miss your outdoor farmer’s market?
Come to the
MILWAUKEE COUNTY WINTER FARMERS MARKET
Sponsored by: Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc.
Extend your purchasing power of local foods by visiting the
Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market
Date: Saturdays - November 7, 2009 through April 24, 2010
Place: Tommy Thompson Youth Building Lobby, Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St, West Allis.
Time: 8:00am to 12 noon
-Rain-Snow or Shine
Note: The November 14 Market will be held outside due to the unavailability of the building.
Organic produce, beef, chicken, elk, lamb, eggs, granola, cider, enchiladas, soup,herbs,bread, goat cheese, smoked pheasant. Vendors added weekly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital