GREENFIELD – Layton Avenue Baptist Church, 9000 Layton Ave., will hold its Hallelujah Fall Fest 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. October 31, a free event offering games, live music, door prizes, candy, food, a clown and even a cake walk.
The festival will provide families and children a safe and convenient way to celebrate the fall with loads of fun and games. Some of the activities to be featured include bean bag games, musical chairs, a bouncing house, cake walk, music and carnival-like games.
Plenty of food and candy will also be on hand, providing a safe alternative to Halloween for children. There will also be a prize for the best non-scary costume!
The event is free – certainly an affordable way to have safe fun.
"The event represents a way for us to reach out to the community and provide some fun before the cold weather sets in,” said Layton Avenue pastor Keith Cogburn. “It’s one of many ways to show our neighbors we care and that we’re here for them.”
For more information, call (414) 425-1616.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital