GREENFIELD – Layton Avenue Baptist Church, 9000 Layton Ave., will hold its Hallelujah Fall Fest 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. October 31, a free event offering games, live music, door prizes, candy, food, a clown and even a cake walk.
The festival will provide families and children a safe and convenient way to celebrate the fall with loads of fun and games. Some of the activities to be featured include bean bag games, musical chairs, a bouncing house, cake walk, music and carnival-like games.
Plenty of food and candy will also be on hand, providing a safe alternative to Halloween for children. There will also be a prize for the best non-scary costume!
The event is free – certainly an affordable way to have safe fun.
"The event represents a way for us to reach out to the community and provide some fun before the cold weather sets in,” said Layton Avenue pastor Keith Cogburn. “It’s one of many ways to show our neighbors we care and that we’re here for them.”
For more information, call (414) 425-1616.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Adult Spelling Bee at St. Gregory Festival
- Medical Grants Available for Children in Wisconsin
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Little Shop of Horrors R&B Sci-Fi Combined!
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- Growing Small Business Reaches Top 5% of Industry
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association
- Waterstone Mortgage Named 2014 Fastest Growing Firm by Milwaukee Business Journal