GREENFIELD – Layton Avenue Baptist Church, 9000 Layton Ave., will hold its Hallelujah Fall Fest 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. October 31, a free event offering games, live music, door prizes, candy, food, a clown and even a cake walk.
The festival will provide families and children a safe and convenient way to celebrate the fall with loads of fun and games. Some of the activities to be featured include bean bag games, musical chairs, a bouncing house, cake walk, music and carnival-like games.
Plenty of food and candy will also be on hand, providing a safe alternative to Halloween for children. There will also be a prize for the best non-scary costume!
The event is free – certainly an affordable way to have safe fun.
"The event represents a way for us to reach out to the community and provide some fun before the cold weather sets in,” said Layton Avenue pastor Keith Cogburn. “It’s one of many ways to show our neighbors we care and that we’re here for them.”
For more information, call (414) 425-1616.
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs