GREENFIELD – Layton Avenue Baptist Church, 9000 Layton Ave., will hold its Hallelujah Fall Fest 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. October 31, a free event offering games, live music, door prizes, candy, food, a clown and even a cake walk.
The festival will provide families and children a safe and convenient way to celebrate the fall with loads of fun and games. Some of the activities to be featured include bean bag games, musical chairs, a bouncing house, cake walk, music and carnival-like games.
Plenty of food and candy will also be on hand, providing a safe alternative to Halloween for children. There will also be a prize for the best non-scary costume!
The event is free – certainly an affordable way to have safe fun.
"The event represents a way for us to reach out to the community and provide some fun before the cold weather sets in,” said Layton Avenue pastor Keith Cogburn. “It’s one of many ways to show our neighbors we care and that we’re here for them.”
For more information, call (414) 425-1616.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Homeward Bound Adoption Event!
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Pre Three Class
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Teal-A-Thon, Shimmy For a Cause
- MATC Protective Services Hosts Sept. 11 Remembrance Ceremony
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th