On Saturday, August 15, Aurora West Allis Medical Center will present a free family-friendly Health and Wellness Fair from 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. This event is open to the public. Address is 8901 W. Lincoln Avenue, West Allis 53227
The Health and Wellness Fair will offer many opportunities for visitors, including:
-Presentations on superfoods, Vitamin D, injury management and exercises to reduce stress
-Health risk assessments, courtesy of the Karen Yontz Women's Cardiac Awareness Center
-Free blood pressure screenings and program information from the Aurora Senior Care Program
-Health and exercise counseling from the Wisconsin Athletic Club
-Diabetes education from the Aurora Parish Nurse Program
-Lead poisoning information, sponsored by the West Allis Health Department
-Child ID program information from the West Allis Police Department
-Fire truck tours and photo opportunities with the West Allis Fire Department
-Free giveaways from the Aurora Pharmacy
-Athletic shoe advice from Rodiez's Running Store
-Healthy dietary fat counseling from The Oilerie
-Meet and greet with Aurora Health Care physicians
All activities and screenings are free. No registration is required for the fair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert