Cream puffs are sweet, but getting free tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, is even sweeter.
Once again this year, free tickets will be available to the Wisconsin State Fair at the cream puff drive-through at Gate 4 on the west side of the fairgrounds. The giveaway will be held from 6 to 8 a.m. Friday, Aug. 7, and will be repeated at the same time and location on Friday, Aug. 14. U.S. Cellular associates will give away two tickets each to the first 250 cars entering the drive-through.
“The State Fair is a great event for family and friends, and we want to help people share in all the food and summer fun,” said Chris Rathsack, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “As the fair’s presenting sponsor, we’re delighted to be able to offer these free tickets and give people a chance to come have a good time on us.”
This year, State Fair tickets at the gate are $9 (adults 12 and over), $6 (seniors 60 and over) and $4 (children ages 7 to 11).
U.S. Cellular also distributed 600 tickets on Wednesday, Aug. 5, at the corner of Water and Wisconsin in downtown Milwaukee. People who showed their U.S. Cellular phones received two tickets each while supplies lasted.
The Wisconsin State Fair takes place Thursday, Aug. 6, to Sunday, Aug. 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- CITY OF WEST ALLIS TO HOST OPEN HOUSE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS FOR NATIONAL AVENUE CORRIDOR