Cream puffs are sweet, but getting free tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, is even sweeter.
Once again this year, free tickets will be available to the Wisconsin State Fair at the cream puff drive-through at Gate 4 on the west side of the fairgrounds. The giveaway will be held from 6 to 8 a.m. Friday, Aug. 7, and will be repeated at the same time and location on Friday, Aug. 14. U.S. Cellular associates will give away two tickets each to the first 250 cars entering the drive-through.
“The State Fair is a great event for family and friends, and we want to help people share in all the food and summer fun,” said Chris Rathsack, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “As the fair’s presenting sponsor, we’re delighted to be able to offer these free tickets and give people a chance to come have a good time on us.”
This year, State Fair tickets at the gate are $9 (adults 12 and over), $6 (seniors 60 and over) and $4 (children ages 7 to 11).
U.S. Cellular also distributed 600 tickets on Wednesday, Aug. 5, at the corner of Water and Wisconsin in downtown Milwaukee. People who showed their U.S. Cellular phones received two tickets each while supplies lasted.
The Wisconsin State Fair takes place Thursday, Aug. 6, to Sunday, Aug. 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House