Cream puffs are sweet, but getting free tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, is even sweeter.
Once again this year, free tickets will be available to the Wisconsin State Fair at the cream puff drive-through at Gate 4 on the west side of the fairgrounds. The giveaway will be held from 6 to 8 a.m. Friday, Aug. 7, and will be repeated at the same time and location on Friday, Aug. 14. U.S. Cellular associates will give away two tickets each to the first 250 cars entering the drive-through.
“The State Fair is a great event for family and friends, and we want to help people share in all the food and summer fun,” said Chris Rathsack, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “As the fair’s presenting sponsor, we’re delighted to be able to offer these free tickets and give people a chance to come have a good time on us.”
This year, State Fair tickets at the gate are $9 (adults 12 and over), $6 (seniors 60 and over) and $4 (children ages 7 to 11).
U.S. Cellular also distributed 600 tickets on Wednesday, Aug. 5, at the corner of Water and Wisconsin in downtown Milwaukee. People who showed their U.S. Cellular phones received two tickets each while supplies lasted.
The Wisconsin State Fair takes place Thursday, Aug. 6, to Sunday, Aug. 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive