Cream puffs are sweet, but getting free tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair, presented by U.S. Cellular, is even sweeter.
Once again this year, free tickets will be available to the Wisconsin State Fair at the cream puff drive-through at Gate 4 on the west side of the fairgrounds. The giveaway will be held from 6 to 8 a.m. Friday, Aug. 7, and will be repeated at the same time and location on Friday, Aug. 14. U.S. Cellular associates will give away two tickets each to the first 250 cars entering the drive-through.
“The State Fair is a great event for family and friends, and we want to help people share in all the food and summer fun,” said Chris Rathsack, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “As the fair’s presenting sponsor, we’re delighted to be able to offer these free tickets and give people a chance to come have a good time on us.”
This year, State Fair tickets at the gate are $9 (adults 12 and over), $6 (seniors 60 and over) and $4 (children ages 7 to 11).
U.S. Cellular also distributed 600 tickets on Wednesday, Aug. 5, at the corner of Water and Wisconsin in downtown Milwaukee. People who showed their U.S. Cellular phones received two tickets each while supplies lasted.
The Wisconsin State Fair takes place Thursday, Aug. 6, to Sunday, Aug. 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!
- Village Playhouse presents "Rapunzel"