An exhibit, jointly sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Association of America, is on display at Mayfair Mall May 11-17. The exhibit fetaures the faces and the personal stories of a group of people whose lives have been affected by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. First identified in the mid 1980s, CFS remains a poorly understood yet devastating illness. The exhibit aims to raise public awareness of CFS and to remove some of the stigma associated with the illness by sharing the faces and stories of people who are living with CFS. The exhibit is in the central court area, near the elevators. Please stop by when you're at the mall this week, read the stories, and take a brochure.
For local information on CFS, visit the Wisconsin CFS Association at www.wicfs-me.org
The CAA Website is www.cfids.org/cfs
Contact Froedtert Hospital's Small Stones at 262-797-2485 for information about a CFS support goup
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa Library Book Sale
- Local Residents Participate in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's