The West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Department is offering American Red Cross Babysitting Classes starting in May.
The first class will be meeting Tuesday evenings May 5th, 12th and 19th from 5:40 pm - 8:00 pm. The second class takes place on Thursday evenings May 7th, 14th and 21st from 5:40 pm - 8:00 pm.
All classes take place at Mitchell Elementary School 10125 W. Montana Ave. in West Allis.
The course is available for all boys and girls ages 11 and above. Instruction is based around 4 themes: Leadership, Safety and Safe Play, Basic Care and First Aid.
Space is limited to 12 students per session, based on a first come first serve basis. Participants must attend all classes to recieve Red Cross Certification.
Babysitting classes will also be offered this summer through the West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Department. Please check our summer activity guide for dates and times or visit our website at www.wawm.k12.wi.us/recreation.
Call Dustin Smith at 604-4906 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus