The West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Department is offering American Red Cross Babysitting Classes starting in May.
The first class will be meeting Tuesday evenings May 5th, 12th and 19th from 5:40 pm - 8:00 pm. The second class takes place on Thursday evenings May 7th, 14th and 21st from 5:40 pm - 8:00 pm.
All classes take place at Mitchell Elementary School 10125 W. Montana Ave. in West Allis.
The course is available for all boys and girls ages 11 and above. Instruction is based around 4 themes: Leadership, Safety and Safe Play, Basic Care and First Aid.
Space is limited to 12 students per session, based on a first come first serve basis. Participants must attend all classes to recieve Red Cross Certification.
Babysitting classes will also be offered this summer through the West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Department. Please check our summer activity guide for dates and times or visit our website at www.wawm.k12.wi.us/recreation.
Call Dustin Smith at 604-4906 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- CITY OF WEST ALLIS TO HOST OPEN HOUSE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS FOR NATIONAL AVENUE CORRIDOR