Discover Stamp Collecting at the Milwaukee Philatelic Society's stamp show to be held September 19, 20, & 21, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, 6401 So. 13th St., Milwaukee, WI
Show hours are Friday and Saturday 10-5, and Sunday 10-3. Free Parking. Admission $2/day or $5 for all 3 days.
The show will have 225 frames of stamp exhibits, dealers from 10 different states selling stamps from around the world, a youth stamp area, and more. Come and discover a new hobby!
This year's show theme is the 200th Anniversary of the Star Spangled Banner, which was first printed on September 20th, 1814. Special commemorative show covers will be available at the event.
Since 1899 the Milwaukee Philatelic Society has brought members together who all share a common interest in stamp collecting! Come and join us in celebrating our 125th year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee Alumnus receives Cal State L.A.'s 2015 Outstanding Professor Award
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Event