Discover Stamp Collecting at the Milwaukee Philatelic Society's stamp show to be held September 19, 20, & 21, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, 6401 So. 13th St., Milwaukee, WI
Show hours are Friday and Saturday 10-5, and Sunday 10-3. Free Parking. Admission $2/day or $5 for all 3 days.
The show will have 225 frames of stamp exhibits, dealers from 10 different states selling stamps from around the world, a youth stamp area, and more. Come and discover a new hobby!
This year's show theme is the 200th Anniversary of the Star Spangled Banner, which was first printed on September 20th, 1814. Special commemorative show covers will be available at the event.
Since 1899 the Milwaukee Philatelic Society has brought members together who all share a common interest in stamp collecting! Come and join us in celebrating our 125th year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Midsummer Night's Dream Opening Aug. 7 at Inspiration Studios
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration