Dr. Katie Hausmann has joined the staff at Columbia St. Mary’s Gateway Medical Clinic, 801 S. 70th St., West Allis.
Dr. Hausmann earned her medical degree in 2009 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She completed five years of post-graduate work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, which included an internship and residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in geriatric medicine.
Dr. Hausmann is board certified in internal medicine. Her primary clinical interest is caring for the elderly. She is particularly interested in geriatric syndromes, including dementia and falls, as well as end‑of‑life care.
“I believe a successful patient-doctor relationship rests in an honest partnership with the goal of meeting the patient’s preferences while maximizing benefits, minimizing harm, and most importantly, enhancing quality of life,” Dr. Hausmann said. “I feel a special connection to serving the healthcare needs of the elderly.”
Dr. Hausmann is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-773-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014