Dr. Katie Hausmann has joined the staff at Columbia St. Mary’s Gateway Medical Clinic, 801 S. 70th St., West Allis.
Dr. Hausmann earned her medical degree in 2009 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She completed five years of post-graduate work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, which included an internship and residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in geriatric medicine.
Dr. Hausmann is board certified in internal medicine. Her primary clinical interest is caring for the elderly. She is particularly interested in geriatric syndromes, including dementia and falls, as well as end‑of‑life care.
“I believe a successful patient-doctor relationship rests in an honest partnership with the goal of meeting the patient’s preferences while maximizing benefits, minimizing harm, and most importantly, enhancing quality of life,” Dr. Hausmann said. “I feel a special connection to serving the healthcare needs of the elderly.”
Dr. Hausmann is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-773-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus