Dr. Katie Hausmann has joined the staff at Columbia St. Mary’s Gateway Medical Clinic, 801 S. 70th St., West Allis.
Dr. Hausmann earned her medical degree in 2009 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She completed five years of post-graduate work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, which included an internship and residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in geriatric medicine.
Dr. Hausmann is board certified in internal medicine. Her primary clinical interest is caring for the elderly. She is particularly interested in geriatric syndromes, including dementia and falls, as well as end‑of‑life care.
“I believe a successful patient-doctor relationship rests in an honest partnership with the goal of meeting the patient’s preferences while maximizing benefits, minimizing harm, and most importantly, enhancing quality of life,” Dr. Hausmann said. “I feel a special connection to serving the healthcare needs of the elderly.”
Dr. Hausmann is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-773-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- CITY OF WEST ALLIS TO HOST OPEN HOUSE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS FOR NATIONAL AVENUE CORRIDOR