Dr. Katie Hausmann has joined the staff at Columbia St. Mary’s Gateway Medical Clinic, 801 S. 70th St., West Allis.
Dr. Hausmann earned her medical degree in 2009 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She completed five years of post-graduate work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, which included an internship and residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in geriatric medicine.
Dr. Hausmann is board certified in internal medicine. Her primary clinical interest is caring for the elderly. She is particularly interested in geriatric syndromes, including dementia and falls, as well as end‑of‑life care.
“I believe a successful patient-doctor relationship rests in an honest partnership with the goal of meeting the patient’s preferences while maximizing benefits, minimizing harm, and most importantly, enhancing quality of life,” Dr. Hausmann said. “I feel a special connection to serving the healthcare needs of the elderly.”
Dr. Hausmann is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-773-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Fall 2014 Concert
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Milwaukee/NARI Office Serving As Salvation Army Toy Shop Collection Location
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- From Youth Apprentice to Full-Time Employee
- West Allis Diamond Twirlers 2014 Season
- Volunteer Celebrates 35 Years Participating In Holiday Folk Fair