West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
West Allis jewelry maker Michelle Kearney will be among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Holy Apostles School Hosts 4K 5K Open House
- Special Events Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Holiday Folk Fair International Chef Stage to Feature Traditional Ethnic Soups
- Summit Announces Nearly $1.5M Member Dividend
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE BECOMES SANTA’S PLAYHOUSE!