Ashley Wilson, LPN of Allis Care Center in Milwaukee, WI has been named as the 2013 Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year. This year's award was given out in conjunction with National Nursing Home Week, held May 11-17.
Ashley has been an employee of Allis Care Center since 2008. Over the last six years, Ashley has worked within the Food Service Department, as a Receptionist, and as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Ashley just recently received her LPN license and will continue to work at Allis Care Center in the Nursing Department.
Ashley was nominated by Ross Zeller, Executive Director at Allis Care Center. "Whenever Ashley sees there is something to do or a co-worker in need, she is there without being asked. The thing that makes Ashley stand out is her contagious smile. She is truly dedicated to her residents and gives her all to Allis," said Mr. Zeller.
The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award is given out annually to one team member of the 15 centers that Exceptional Living Centers manages throughout the mid-west. The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award program was started in 2007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recruitment Event in West Allis at Easter Seals
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event