Ashley Wilson, LPN of Allis Care Center in Milwaukee, WI has been named as the 2013 Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year. This year's award was given out in conjunction with National Nursing Home Week, held May 11-17.
Ashley has been an employee of Allis Care Center since 2008. Over the last six years, Ashley has worked within the Food Service Department, as a Receptionist, and as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Ashley just recently received her LPN license and will continue to work at Allis Care Center in the Nursing Department.
Ashley was nominated by Ross Zeller, Executive Director at Allis Care Center. "Whenever Ashley sees there is something to do or a co-worker in need, she is there without being asked. The thing that makes Ashley stand out is her contagious smile. She is truly dedicated to her residents and gives her all to Allis," said Mr. Zeller.
The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award is given out annually to one team member of the 15 centers that Exceptional Living Centers manages throughout the mid-west. The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award program was started in 2007.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips