Ashley Wilson, LPN of Allis Care Center in Milwaukee, WI has been named as the 2013 Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year. This year's award was given out in conjunction with National Nursing Home Week, held May 11-17.
Ashley has been an employee of Allis Care Center since 2008. Over the last six years, Ashley has worked within the Food Service Department, as a Receptionist, and as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Ashley just recently received her LPN license and will continue to work at Allis Care Center in the Nursing Department.
Ashley was nominated by Ross Zeller, Executive Director at Allis Care Center. "Whenever Ashley sees there is something to do or a co-worker in need, she is there without being asked. The thing that makes Ashley stand out is her contagious smile. She is truly dedicated to her residents and gives her all to Allis," said Mr. Zeller.
The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award is given out annually to one team member of the 15 centers that Exceptional Living Centers manages throughout the mid-west. The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award program was started in 2007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014