Subject: AmeriCorps / Milwaukee County Emergency Management - AmeriCorps Disaster Preparedness Project
For Media, Local Officials, and General Public - Information Release:
AMERICORPS FIELD DISASTER PREPAREDNESS COORDINATORS OF MILWAUKEE COUNTY WOULD LIKE TO INVITE THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND A SHORT ONE HOUR PRESENTATION BEING GIVEN ON CITIZEN DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND LOCAL VOLUNTEERING TO HELP WITH FAMILY DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND PROVIDE RESOURCE INFORMATION ON VOLUNTEERING FOR LOCAL DISASTER RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS IN SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN.
THE PRESENTATION IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
LOCATION: WEST ALLIS PUBLIC LIBRARY
DATE: MAY 12, 2014
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, HAVE MEDIA INQUIRIES, OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT AMERICORPS FIELD DISASTER PREPAREDNESS COORDINATOR GEORGE KING AT 414-530-1416 OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AT 414-371-2918. AMERICORPS IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE PRESENTATIONS TO LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS UPON REQUEST.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Health Nurse of the Year- Lori Hendrickson
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Midsummer Night's Dream Opening Aug. 7 at Inspiration Studios
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine