Subject: AmeriCorps / Milwaukee County Emergency Management - AmeriCorps Disaster Preparedness Project
For Media, Local Officials, and General Public - Information Release:
AMERICORPS FIELD DISASTER PREPAREDNESS COORDINATORS OF MILWAUKEE COUNTY WOULD LIKE TO INVITE THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND A SHORT ONE HOUR PRESENTATION BEING GIVEN ON CITIZEN DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND LOCAL VOLUNTEERING TO HELP WITH FAMILY DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND PROVIDE RESOURCE INFORMATION ON VOLUNTEERING FOR LOCAL DISASTER RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS IN SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN.
THE PRESENTATION IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
LOCATION: WEST ALLIS PUBLIC LIBRARY
DATE: MAY 12, 2014
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, HAVE MEDIA INQUIRIES, OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT AMERICORPS FIELD DISASTER PREPAREDNESS COORDINATOR GEORGE KING AT 414-530-1416 OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AT 414-371-2918. AMERICORPS IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE PRESENTATIONS TO LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS UPON REQUEST.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village Playhouse Children's Drama Classes
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19