Subject: AmeriCorps / Milwaukee County Emergency Management - AmeriCorps Disaster Preparedness Project
For Media, Local Officials, and General Public - Information Release:
AMERICORPS FIELD DISASTER PREPAREDNESS COORDINATORS OF MILWAUKEE COUNTY WOULD LIKE TO INVITE THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND A SHORT ONE HOUR PRESENTATION BEING GIVEN ON CITIZEN DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND LOCAL VOLUNTEERING TO HELP WITH FAMILY DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND PROVIDE RESOURCE INFORMATION ON VOLUNTEERING FOR LOCAL DISASTER RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS IN SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN.
THE PRESENTATION IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
LOCATION: WEST ALLIS PUBLIC LIBRARY
DATE: MAY 12, 2014
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, HAVE MEDIA INQUIRIES, OR NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT AMERICORPS FIELD DISASTER PREPAREDNESS COORDINATOR GEORGE KING AT 414-530-1416 OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AT 414-371-2918. AMERICORPS IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE PRESENTATIONS TO LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS UPON REQUEST.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Milwaukee/NARI Office Serving As Salvation Army Toy Shop Collection Location
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- From Youth Apprentice to Full-Time Employee
- West Allis Diamond Twirlers 2014 Season
- Volunteer Celebrates 35 Years Participating In Holiday Folk Fair
- Mary Jude Residents Paint Festive Pumpkins
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish