The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer an Every Woman's Journal Training to be held on March 12, 2014 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. This FREE session will be held in the Boardroom of the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue.
The program is sponsored by the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation Rural Women's Health Programs and exists for the emotional and physical well-being of Wisconsin women. The goal of the program is to help women create their own proactive health tools and to increase the quality of their mental wellness, physical health and life. All materials are provided.
To be part of this reflective workshop, simply call the health department at 302-8600 to register. We look forward to providing you with techniques and guidance to learn more about yourself through the art of journaling.
For further information or to register, please call 302-8600. Rigistration is limited to the first 12 registrants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!
- Village Playhouse presents "Rapunzel"