The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer an Every Woman's Journal Training to be held on March 12, 2014 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. This FREE session will be held in the Boardroom of the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue.
The program is sponsored by the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation Rural Women's Health Programs and exists for the emotional and physical well-being of Wisconsin women. The goal of the program is to help women create their own proactive health tools and to increase the quality of their mental wellness, physical health and life. All materials are provided.
To be part of this reflective workshop, simply call the health department at 302-8600 to register. We look forward to providing you with techniques and guidance to learn more about yourself through the art of journaling.
For further information or to register, please call 302-8600. Rigistration is limited to the first 12 registrants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Back to School Bash - City Wide Free Open House
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical