The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer an Every Woman's Journal Training to be held on March 12, 2014 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. This FREE session will be held in the Boardroom of the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue.
The program is sponsored by the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation Rural Women's Health Programs and exists for the emotional and physical well-being of Wisconsin women. The goal of the program is to help women create their own proactive health tools and to increase the quality of their mental wellness, physical health and life. All materials are provided.
To be part of this reflective workshop, simply call the health department at 302-8600 to register. We look forward to providing you with techniques and guidance to learn more about yourself through the art of journaling.
For further information or to register, please call 302-8600. Rigistration is limited to the first 12 registrants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady
- Knock Out Hunger
- The Equitable Bank Collecting Backpacks, Supplies for Local Kids
- Catholic Singles Labor Day Picnic
- St.Jude Thrift Shop Plans End-of-Summer Sales
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Ways for Homeowners to Keep Their Kitchen Remodel on Budget
- Ensure Access to Natural Health Care