The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer an Every Woman's Journal Training to be held on March 12, 2014 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. This FREE session will be held in the Boardroom of the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue.
The program is sponsored by the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation Rural Women's Health Programs and exists for the emotional and physical well-being of Wisconsin women. The goal of the program is to help women create their own proactive health tools and to increase the quality of their mental wellness, physical health and life. All materials are provided.
To be part of this reflective workshop, simply call the health department at 302-8600 to register. We look forward to providing you with techniques and guidance to learn more about yourself through the art of journaling.
For further information or to register, please call 302-8600. Rigistration is limited to the first 12 registrants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Men Journeying Through Grief