Library Square Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
Library Square Retirement Community, 1820 S. 75th Street, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward, A senior’s guide to home selling and housing options.” This informative program will be offered on Tuesday, March 4th from 2:00 – 3:30 pm and is open to all area seniors.
Some older adults have been postponing their plans for the future because of economic uncertainty and lack of confidence in the housing market. Many have put their plans on hold waiting for the right time when they feel their home will sell.
Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist, will help you gain a new perspective on today’s housing values and give you the
information you need to take back control of your life and your future.
Bruce will discuss:
• Buyer Affordability Index is at its highest – What that means to you.
• Sales are up — are prices following suit?
• Media reports indicate possible rising interest rates - - Get the facts.
• You’ve been waiting for the market to improve — how do you go from being ready to taking action.
Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will give you a new perspective on obstacles that could be keeping you from realizing your goals:
• Why is change so hard?
• Downsizing — How is having too much stuff impacting your life?
• Key points you’ll want to understand when researching senior communities.
Refreshments will be served and tours will be available. Please call (414) 774-4411 by February 28th to register.
Library Square is a Laureate Group retirement community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Men Journeying Through Grief