Library Square Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
Library Square Retirement Community, 1820 S. 75th Street, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward, A senior’s guide to home selling and housing options.” This informative program will be offered on Tuesday, March 4th from 2:00 – 3:30 pm and is open to all area seniors.
Some older adults have been postponing their plans for the future because of economic uncertainty and lack of confidence in the housing market. Many have put their plans on hold waiting for the right time when they feel their home will sell.
Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist, will help you gain a new perspective on today’s housing values and give you the
information you need to take back control of your life and your future.
Bruce will discuss:
• Buyer Affordability Index is at its highest – What that means to you.
• Sales are up — are prices following suit?
• Media reports indicate possible rising interest rates - - Get the facts.
• You’ve been waiting for the market to improve — how do you go from being ready to taking action.
Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will give you a new perspective on obstacles that could be keeping you from realizing your goals:
• Why is change so hard?
• Downsizing — How is having too much stuff impacting your life?
• Key points you’ll want to understand when researching senior communities.
Refreshments will be served and tours will be available. Please call (414) 774-4411 by February 28th to register.
Library Square is a Laureate Group retirement community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips