Plan to attend the 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event to be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This is an exciting day for women to relax and recharge with inspirational speakers, exhibits, health screenings and tasty treats.
A raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic is also planned.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m and the closing remarks are at 12:45. Registration for the ENTIRE day is only $10 if received by February 6th. $15 at the door. To register go to www.Aurora.org/events(keyword:Reflections)or call 414-328-7521 to request a form.
Plan to attend this awesome event- you'll be glad you did!!! See you on the 15th!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions