Plan to attend the 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event to be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This is an exciting day for women to relax and recharge with inspirational speakers, exhibits, health screenings and tasty treats.
A raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic is also planned.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m and the closing remarks are at 12:45. Registration for the ENTIRE day is only $10 if received by February 6th. $15 at the door. To register go to www.Aurora.org/events(keyword:Reflections)or call 414-328-7521 to request a form.
Plan to attend this awesome event- you'll be glad you did!!! See you on the 15th!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Men Journeying Through Grief