Plan to attend the 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event to be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This is an exciting day for women to relax and recharge with inspirational speakers, exhibits, health screenings and tasty treats.
A raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic is also planned.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m and the closing remarks are at 12:45. Registration for the ENTIRE day is only $10 if received by February 6th. $15 at the door. To register go to www.Aurora.org/events(keyword:Reflections)or call 414-328-7521 to request a form.
Plan to attend this awesome event- you'll be glad you did!!! See you on the 15th!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Rogers Memorial Hospital to Host Job Fair in Brown Deer
- Recruitment Event in West Allis at Easter Seals
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts