Plan to attend the 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event to be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This is an exciting day for women to relax and recharge with inspirational speakers, exhibits, health screenings and tasty treats.
A raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic is also planned.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m and the closing remarks are at 12:45. Registration for the ENTIRE day is only $10 if received by February 6th. $15 at the door. To register go to www.Aurora.org/events(keyword:Reflections)or call 414-328-7521 to request a form.
Plan to attend this awesome event- you'll be glad you did!!! See you on the 15th!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- CITY OF WEST ALLIS TO HOST OPEN HOUSE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS FOR NATIONAL AVENUE CORRIDOR