To Whom It May Concern,
Entering high school and college, I was always told to be involved and join a club or participate in a sport. After hearing this I thought to myself, I can’t do all of these activities, I have no time for all of that!
Being involved in an extra-curricular activity will not take too much time out of your day. The events and games are scheduled ahead of time so you will be able to plan your personal events around them. Practices and meetings are held before school or right after school. This will give you plenty of time to do your school work and keep your grades at a high level. If you have a job, you will be able to keep your job. Weekends are a great time to work and still be able to make money. Weekends aren’t just a time to work. You can also hang out with your friends and family or do the things you enjoy most over the weekend.
You have plenty of time to be involved in clubs and sports. Participating in three sports, a mentoring group, and helping Special Ed. students in high school and now playing college football I can say, there is plenty of time to be involved and still be able to enjoy your life.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Kids from Wisconsin Backstage Sale
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function