Please your palate during New Berlin’s 3rd annual Taste of New Berlin celebration on Sunday, Sept. 29.
Presented by the New Berlin Chamber of Commerce, Taste of New Berlin will feature delicacies prepared by nearly a dozen of New Berlin’s dining establishments. Enjoy sandwiches, appetizers and desserts amid the gleaming chrome of Hal’s Harley Davidson, 1925 S. Moorland Rd.
While enjoying your food, get your face painted and enter to win one of several door prizes.
Taste of New Berlin will run from 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $6 for children 4-12. Children under 3 are free. A family 4-pack is only $30.
Tickets may be purchased at any participating restaurant. For more information, visit the New Berlin Chamber website, or call the Chamber office at 262-786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert