Veteran Milwaukee Area business leader and consultant Wayne Clark has opened up Clark Associates, Inc., an Elm Grove-based management consulting firm focusing on human resources, coaching, retaining talent, search consulting, and career transition services.
According to Clark,a residentof West Allis ,his extensive leadership, consulting, management, and HR experience, along with expertise provided by his organization’s strategic partners “will help companies achieve greater success in this uncertain business climate.” His strategic partners include experienced and well-respected business owners, business consultants, CPAs, financial planners, business psychologists, sales compensation experts, retirement planners, and organizational effectiveness professionals.
Clark has held key positions at the plant, division, corporate and board levels, as well as business ownership and consulting experience with a wide range of clients—from locally owned to multinational corporations.
Active in West Allis over the years, he is board chair of Aurora West Allis Medical Center, secretary of the West Allis Police and Fire Commission, vice chair of the West Allis Community Development Authority, and a member of the West Allis Plan Commission.
He has also been a board member of St. Luke’s Medical Center, member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Board of Education, chairman of the executive board of the West Allis Centennial Celebration, member of the executive board and district chairman of the Boy Scouts of America-Milwaukee County Council, and member of the board of directors and executive committee of the Milwaukee Urban League.
Clark was also a board member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, board member of the Stout University Foundation, and board member of the Independence Missouri Chamber of Commerce.
Born and raised in Eau Claire, Clark earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial technology from UW-Stout, and a master’s in industrial relations at UW-Madison. He also served on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps.
For more information, contact him at 262-923-7490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Milwaukee author releases new book “Consistent Cash Flow” to help local business owners
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"