Drive time on 1-94 east and west will be a little sweeter this February when the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) launch their ﬁrst ever drive-thru cookie booth in the north parking lot at Wisconsin State Fair Park. The booth, visible from I-94, will be stocked with thousands of boxes of Girl Scout Cookies for hungry commuters and will be staffed by local Cookie Professionals (aka Girl Scouts).
The State Fair Park cookie booth will be open on the following dates:
Thursday, February 7 from 6 to 9 a.m. and 3 to 6 p.m.
Friday, February 8 from 6 to 9 a.m. and 3 to 6 p.m. (National Girl Scout Cookie Day!)
Saturday, February 9 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This year’s cookie program features eight varieties of trans-fat free, kosher cookies. They are:
Thin Mints (the #1 selling Girl Scout cookie in America)
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Caramel de Lites
Peanut Butter Patties
Mango Cremes with Nutrifusion ™
Cookies are $3.75 per box. Visa and MasterCard as well as cash and checks accepted. “We are excited to offer the State Fair cookie booth to customers in the metro Milwaukee area,” said GSWISE CEO Christy
L. Brown. “The annual Cookie Program teaches Girl Scouts essential life skills that will help them grow into confident women and provides our local troops with an essential fund-raising opportunity because all proceeds stay in Southeast Wisconsin.”
The booth is being held in conjunction with GSWISE’s new “no-wait” sale, which began January 27 and runs through the month of February. Also for the first-time ever, Girl Scouts have packages of cookies in hand rather than taking orders for cookies. So instead of waiting a month for delivery, customers can now enjoy instant gratification.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Preschool & Kindergarten Open House Hosted by Heritage