Drive time on 1-94 east and west will be a little sweeter this February when the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) launch their ﬁrst ever drive-thru cookie booth in the north parking lot at Wisconsin State Fair Park. The booth, visible from I-94, will be stocked with thousands of boxes of Girl Scout Cookies for hungry commuters and will be staffed by local Cookie Professionals (aka Girl Scouts).
The State Fair Park cookie booth will be open on the following dates:
Thursday, February 7 from 6 to 9 a.m. and 3 to 6 p.m.
Friday, February 8 from 6 to 9 a.m. and 3 to 6 p.m. (National Girl Scout Cookie Day!)
Saturday, February 9 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This year’s cookie program features eight varieties of trans-fat free, kosher cookies. They are:
Thin Mints (the #1 selling Girl Scout cookie in America)
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Caramel de Lites
Peanut Butter Patties
Mango Cremes with Nutrifusion ™
Cookies are $3.75 per box. Visa and MasterCard as well as cash and checks accepted. “We are excited to offer the State Fair cookie booth to customers in the metro Milwaukee area,” said GSWISE CEO Christy
L. Brown. “The annual Cookie Program teaches Girl Scouts essential life skills that will help them grow into confident women and provides our local troops with an essential fund-raising opportunity because all proceeds stay in Southeast Wisconsin.”
The booth is being held in conjunction with GSWISE’s new “no-wait” sale, which began January 27 and runs through the month of February. Also for the first-time ever, Girl Scouts have packages of cookies in hand rather than taking orders for cookies. So instead of waiting a month for delivery, customers can now enjoy instant gratification.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips