An educational talk for Seniors, their Families and the Community
Gentiva Home Health is pleased to provide an educational in-service to the residents and families of Library Square and the surrounding community about the importance of open and honest communication between patient and doctor. Gentiva will share tips to maximize the quality time you have with your doctor…what to do before, during and after your doctor’s appointment.
For more information or to RSVP please call 414-774-4411.
Please attend our program, Thursday, February 28th 2013 at 2:00 pm. Library Square is located at 1820 S. 75th Street, West Allis.
Attendees can put their names in for a door prize!!
Refreshments will be served.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- Around the World Challenge
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- BBB Moves to New Location
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House