Gina Rafenstein, Branch Manager of WaterStone Bank’s West Allis office since March of 2007, has been promoted to an Officer of the Bank. WaterStone has promoted the Branch Managers of its eight locations to Officers and changed the title of that position to Community President in order to recognize the contributions made by this position to the Bank and each community they serve.
As an Officer and Community President – West Allis, Rafenstein is a board member for several community committees and organizations: West Allis Parade Committee, West Allis-West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, West Allis Celebrations Committee, and West Allis Police Department Community Alliance Against Drugs (CAAD). She also proudly sponsors the West Allis School District’s THINK Program and the West Allis Christmas Parade annually.
When asked what she enjoys most about her community, Rafenstein commented, “I enjoy and respect the West Allis local community organizations. These organizations continuously support and offer the citizens of the city many services and educational and recreational opportunities.” Her commitment to the community and strong business and customer service practices earned WaterStone’s West Allis office the 2012 West Allis Business of the Year award.
WaterStone Bank was established in 1921. Branch offices are located in Wauwatosa, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis. The West Allis office is located at 10101 W. Greenfield Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Milwaukee author releases new book “Consistent Cash Flow” to help local business owners
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"