The 4th Annual Rockabilly for Rescues will be held Saturday, Dec. 8th from 7-10 p.m. at J&B’s Blue Ribbon, 5230 W. Blue Mound Road, in Milwaukee. The event will feature live music by Doghouse Flowers and the all-girl rockabilly band Crazy Rocket Fuel. A $10 donation at the door is suggested. Money will also be raised through raffle prizes, a 50/50 raffle, and the Pins for Paws bowling challenge.
Proceeds from the event benefit Friends of MADACC and will help support initiatives such as purchasing toys and supplies for the outdoor exercise kennels, lobby cat adoption kennels, and support of educational programs such as Battle Against Dogfighting (BAD) and the Cats’ Voice.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Back to School Bash - City Wide Free Open House
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical
- West Allis Green Summer Vacation Days From MMSD's Fresh Coast 740 Program
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm