According to the National Institute of Health, back pain is the number two reason that Americans see their doctors, second only to colds and the flu! Back pain can be caused by many things. Common causes include muscle strains, arthritic conditions, and disc herniations. Less common causes include infections, fractures and tumors. Please join Dr. Paul Maurer as he explains the structure of the back, causes of pain and when more serious problems need to be addressed by medical professionals. This free presentation will take place in the Constitution Room at the West Allis Public Library Tuesday, November 27th at 6:30 P.M. Please call the Information desk at (414) 302-8500 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- North Shore Bank Helps Kick Off Candy Cane Lane on Nov. 28
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Bohman to Play Division 1 Volleyball
- Program Serving Up More than Lunch
- Christmas Holly Fair
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Rogers Foundation Collecting Toys and Other Gifts for Patients