According to the National Institute of Health, back pain is the number two reason that Americans see their doctors, second only to colds and the flu! Back pain can be caused by many things. Common causes include muscle strains, arthritic conditions, and disc herniations. Less common causes include infections, fractures and tumors. Please join Dr. Paul Maurer as he explains the structure of the back, causes of pain and when more serious problems need to be addressed by medical professionals. This free presentation will take place in the Constitution Room at the West Allis Public Library Tuesday, November 27th at 6:30 P.M. Please call the Information desk at (414) 302-8500 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- Grand Opening Rainbow Park Community Garden
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Adult Spelling Bee at St. Gregory Festival
- Medical Grants Available for Children in Wisconsin