According to the National Institute of Health, back pain is the number two reason that Americans see their doctors, second only to colds and the flu! Back pain can be caused by many things. Common causes include muscle strains, arthritic conditions, and disc herniations. Less common causes include infections, fractures and tumors. Please join Dr. Paul Maurer as he explains the structure of the back, causes of pain and when more serious problems need to be addressed by medical professionals. This free presentation will take place in the Constitution Room at the West Allis Public Library Tuesday, November 27th at 6:30 P.M. Please call the Information desk at (414) 302-8500 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- Around the World Challenge
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- BBB Moves to New Location
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House