For the fifth consecutive year the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District has had an increase in overall student population. This is due in large part to families of younger elementary and intermediate school aged children choosing to make our district their home. This year the WAWM Schools has an official enrollment of 9,377 students. These enrollment numbers are taken on the third Friday of September each school year. Beginning in September of 2007 when the WAWM Schools had 8,592 students the overall enrollment has grown by 785 students over the past five years. This is a positive indication that families are recognizing the good things the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District is doing for all children. Some of these include our Next Generation Learning Communities, iPad initiative, Bring Your Own Device initiative, and many more. This is a tribute to the hard work that our entire staff does each day to help students learn and succeed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- Around the World Challenge
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- BBB Moves to New Location
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Lil' Rev Ukulele Workshop May 18 at Cascio Interstate Music