Join us to support sustainable living now and for future generations.
Saturday, October 20th, 2012, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St. Matthew's Ev. Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Ave
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53213
Local Food Products – Jams, Jellies, Honey etc.
Unique Goods From Around the World
Gluten Free Items
Bake Sale for Hunger
Hand-Crafted Gift Items: jewelry, mittens, cork trivets, vases, cards, & more
Featured vendors: Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners, B. Green, Madam J’s, and Trails to Bridges will beguile you with their wares of jewelry, eco friendly products, accessories, healthy living items, children’s gifts, home décor, coffee, chocolate, many more surprises!
Soup & Salad Lunch 11:30 – 1:00
Lunch price: $6 for adults; $3 for children; Available at the door
The lunch will feature locally produced food to support sustainability*.
Proceeds benefit our Meal Outreach Ministry which focuses on “Rescuing food to rescue souls.”
*Sustainability refers to meeting present needs without compromising ability of future generations to meet their needs.
For more information, call (414) 774-0441 or www.stmattslutheran.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Announcing Wisconsin Massage Clinic Open House
- BBB's 10 Tips for Safe Online Shopping On Cyber Monday
- Gabe Smith will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- North Shore Bank Helps Kick Off Candy Cane Lane on Nov. 28
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- Bohman to Play Division 1 Volleyball
- Program Serving Up More than Lunch
- Christmas Holly Fair