The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its SEPTEMBER 2012 Education Series entitled “Know The 10 Signs”.
Our September Education Series will be presented by the Alzheimer’s Association. The warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease are often dismissed as side effects of normal aging. Learn the 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease. We’ll separate myth from the reality and address commonly-held fears about Alzheimer’s disease.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus