WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department Announces the 2012 Fall Program Line Up
Your WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department announces the Fall 2012 line up of program offerings. The Activity Guide has been delivered to all school district residents. Additional copies are available at the School District Administration Center, WA City Hall, WA Health Department, WA Library, and the WM Village Hall. A digital copy is available at www.wawmrec.com Registration is currently being accepted for residents. Non resident registration begins August 27th. There is an excellent line up of Recreation and After School programs. Do not delay - get registered today! For further information please visit our website at www.wawmrec.com, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 604-4900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Meet Our Vets