WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department Announces the 2012 Fall Program Line Up
Your WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department announces the Fall 2012 line up of program offerings. The Activity Guide has been delivered to all school district residents. Additional copies are available at the School District Administration Center, WA City Hall, WA Health Department, WA Library, and the WM Village Hall. A digital copy is available at www.wawmrec.com Registration is currently being accepted for residents. Non resident registration begins August 27th. There is an excellent line up of Recreation and After School programs. Do not delay - get registered today! For further information please visit our website at www.wawmrec.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 604-4900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Present Spring Concert
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!