WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department Announces the 2012 Fall Program Line Up
Your WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department announces the Fall 2012 line up of program offerings. The Activity Guide has been delivered to all school district residents. Additional copies are available at the School District Administration Center, WA City Hall, WA Health Department, WA Library, and the WM Village Hall. A digital copy is available at www.wawmrec.com Registration is currently being accepted for residents. Non resident registration begins August 27th. There is an excellent line up of Recreation and After School programs. Do not delay - get registered today! For further information please visit our website at www.wawmrec.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 604-4900.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips