WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department Announces the 2012 Fall Program Line Up
Your WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department announces the Fall 2012 line up of program offerings. The Activity Guide has been delivered to all school district residents. Additional copies are available at the School District Administration Center, WA City Hall, WA Health Department, WA Library, and the WM Village Hall. A digital copy is available at www.wawmrec.com Registration is currently being accepted for residents. Non resident registration begins August 27th. There is an excellent line up of Recreation and After School programs. Do not delay - get registered today! For further information please visit our website at www.wawmrec.com, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 604-4900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert