Library Square senior community is pleased to announce that Lori Blake, R.N., has joined the staff as Director of Nursing. Ms. Blake will oversee the comprehensive nursing services that are offered through Library Square’s assisted living program. Lori earned her degree in Nursing from Winona Technical College in Minnesota, and has over 12 years of experience with a concentration in long-term care.
Lori will play a critical role in helping shape the care delivery system at Library Square as the assisted living field grows and changes. She will be involved in implementing programs that assist residents with rehabilitation, prevent decline in health, and help increase the resident’s overall quality of life.
Library Square is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Health Nurse of the Year- Lori Hendrickson
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Midsummer Night's Dream Opening Aug. 7 at Inspiration Studios
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine