Library Square senior community is pleased to announce that Lori Blake, R.N., has joined the staff as Director of Nursing. Ms. Blake will oversee the comprehensive nursing services that are offered through Library Square’s assisted living program. Lori earned her degree in Nursing from Winona Technical College in Minnesota, and has over 12 years of experience with a concentration in long-term care.
Lori will play a critical role in helping shape the care delivery system at Library Square as the assisted living field grows and changes. She will be involved in implementing programs that assist residents with rehabilitation, prevent decline in health, and help increase the resident’s overall quality of life.
Library Square is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Homeward Bound Adoption Event!
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Pre Three Class
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Teal-A-Thon, Shimmy For a Cause
- MATC Protective Services Hosts Sept. 11 Remembrance Ceremony
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th