Library Square senior community is pleased to announce that Lori Blake, R.N., has joined the staff as Director of Nursing. Ms. Blake will oversee the comprehensive nursing services that are offered through Library Square’s assisted living program. Lori earned her degree in Nursing from Winona Technical College in Minnesota, and has over 12 years of experience with a concentration in long-term care.
Lori will play a critical role in helping shape the care delivery system at Library Square as the assisted living field grows and changes. She will be involved in implementing programs that assist residents with rehabilitation, prevent decline in health, and help increase the resident’s overall quality of life.
Library Square is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Rogers Memorial Hospital to Host Job Fair in Brown Deer
- Recruitment Event in West Allis at Easter Seals
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC