Milwaukee Magazine has ranked the West Allis-West Milwaukee Schools as the Number One Overperforming School District in the Milwaukee area. According to the report just released by Milwaukee Magazine, the WAWM Schools were found to be the best district on a model that says “In this year’s ranking of Milwaukee-area schools, we’re offering a second approach that considers a district’s poverty level, as measured by the percentage of students receiving reduced-price lunch, alongside its Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination scores. The result is an alternative ranking that identifies districts making the most of the cards they’ve been dealt.”
The West Allis-West Milwaukee Schools earned this ranking in both the K-8 and High School levels. This is an outstanding award and proves that all of the hard work that our entire teaching staff and support staff have done is paying off with positive results and recognition. This ranking and recognition could not be achieved without the hard work done in all schools, at all levels, and by all staff. We also would like to take this time to thank the parents/guardians for all of their support. Successful education is a true team effort, and we thank our communities for their support
- Meadowmere West Allis
- Paul Petrides Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Engineer
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- JB’s on 41 Kicks Off Kids Bowl Free Program with Country Family Fun Day on May 1
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Holds Free Bi-Annual Shredding Event to Help Fight Identity Theft