Milwaukee Magazine has ranked the West Allis-West Milwaukee Schools as the Number One Overperforming School District in the Milwaukee area. According to the report just released by Milwaukee Magazine, the WAWM Schools were found to be the best district on a model that says “In this year’s ranking of Milwaukee-area schools, we’re offering a second approach that considers a district’s poverty level, as measured by the percentage of students receiving reduced-price lunch, alongside its Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination scores. The result is an alternative ranking that identifies districts making the most of the cards they’ve been dealt.”
The West Allis-West Milwaukee Schools earned this ranking in both the K-8 and High School levels. This is an outstanding award and proves that all of the hard work that our entire teaching staff and support staff have done is paying off with positive results and recognition. This ranking and recognition could not be achieved without the hard work done in all schools, at all levels, and by all staff. We also would like to take this time to thank the parents/guardians for all of their support. Successful education is a true team effort, and we thank our communities for their support
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children