Milwaukee Magazine has ranked the West Allis-West Milwaukee Schools as the Number One Overperforming School District in the Milwaukee area. According to the report just released by Milwaukee Magazine, the WAWM Schools were found to be the best district on a model that says “In this year’s ranking of Milwaukee-area schools, we’re offering a second approach that considers a district’s poverty level, as measured by the percentage of students receiving reduced-price lunch, alongside its Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination scores. The result is an alternative ranking that identifies districts making the most of the cards they’ve been dealt.”
The West Allis-West Milwaukee Schools earned this ranking in both the K-8 and High School levels. This is an outstanding award and proves that all of the hard work that our entire teaching staff and support staff have done is paying off with positive results and recognition. This ranking and recognition could not be achieved without the hard work done in all schools, at all levels, and by all staff. We also would like to take this time to thank the parents/guardians for all of their support. Successful education is a true team effort, and we thank our communities for their support
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee Alumnus receives Cal State L.A.'s 2015 Outstanding Professor Award
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Event
- Harlem Ambassador Comedy Basketball Event Coming to West Allis
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Tour coming to Harvest Fair
- St. Mary's Visitation Christian Women Society Welcomes All to
- American Legion Big Flag Presentation at Homecoming
- Trinity Holly Fair
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters