The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer Loving Touch Infant Massage classes. Babies should be from 0 - 6 months of age and we have space for one baby per each adult registered. Bring a blanket and dress baby in clothes that are easy to remove.
Infant Massage is a wonderful bonding experience for both the infant and the adult. The many benefits of infant massage are explored during the two session class. It is also a fun way to meet other new parents!
Consider joining us for our next class to be held on Tuesday, February 21 and Wednesday, February 22, 2012 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue.
Fees will be collected at the first class and are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Class size is limited so register early by calling the health department at 414-302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village Playhouse Children's Drama Classes
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19