The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer Loving Touch Infant Massage classes. Babies should be from 0 - 6 months of age and we have space for one baby per each adult registered. Bring a blanket and dress baby in clothes that are easy to remove.
Infant Massage is a wonderful bonding experience for both the infant and the adult. The many benefits of infant massage are explored during the two session class. It is also a fun way to meet other new parents!
Consider joining us for our next class to be held on Tuesday, February 21 and Wednesday, February 22, 2012 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue.
Fees will be collected at the first class and are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Class size is limited so register early by calling the health department at 414-302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Kids from Wisconsin Backstage Sale
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled