The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer Loving Touch Infant Massage classes. Babies should be from 0 - 6 months of age and we have space for one baby per each adult registered. Bring a blanket and dress baby in clothes that are easy to remove.
Infant Massage is a wonderful bonding experience for both the infant and the adult. The many benefits of infant massage are explored during the two session class. It is also a fun way to meet other new parents!
Consider joining us for our next class to be held on Tuesday, February 21 and Wednesday, February 22, 2012 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue.
Fees will be collected at the first class and are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Class size is limited so register early by calling the health department at 414-302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus