The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer Loving Touch Infant Massage classes. Babies should be from 0 - 6 months of age and we have space for one baby per each adult registered. Bring a blanket and dress baby in clothes that are easy to remove.
Infant Massage is a wonderful bonding experience for both the infant and the adult. The many benefits of infant massage are explored during the two session class. It is also a fun way to meet other new parents!
Consider joining us for our next class to be held on Tuesday, February 21 and Wednesday, February 22, 2012 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue.
Fees will be collected at the first class and are $10 for West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and $20 for non-residents. Class size is limited so register early by calling the health department at 414-302-8600.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Hoops for Awareness
- Nathan Hale Girls YOUTH Summer Basketball Camp
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Join Us for a Free Brat Fry!
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis