Robert N. Fish, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Birth Center.
Dr. Fish is board certified in anesthesiology, and his clinical interests include obstetrical anesthesia and in-patient anesthesia.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Fish completed an anesthesia fellowship through Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, N.C.
After earning his M.D. from University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City in 2002, Dr. Fish completed training in internal medicine at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego in 2003. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from University of Nevada Las Vegas in 1993.
From 2004 to 2007, Dr. Fish was stationed in Cherry Point, N.C. as a naval flight surgeon, including a year of service as senior medical officer for over 4,000 active duty Marines and sailors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children