Great Lakes Dermatology opened its tenth location in Southeastern Wisconsin in October.
The company, which has provided clinical and dermatologic care for patients of all ages for the last 11 years, opened its newest clinic in South Milwaukee, 1725 College Ave., on Oct. 6.
“Upon discovering a need for access to quality dermatology care for residents in South Milwaukee, we opened a new clinic within the Southeastern Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine building,” said Mike Hood, marketing director for Great Lakes Dermatology. “Our patient-first philosophy enables the best possible experience – one that is tailored around the patient’s unique needs.”
The company provides its patients with quick access to one of its many providers.
“In many cases, patients with acute needs can be seen within 72 hours at one of our locations,” Hood said.
To make an appointment, please contact Great Lakes Dermatology at (800) 227-5135.
For more information you can also visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee Alumnus receives Cal State L.A.'s 2015 Outstanding Professor Award
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Event