Do you have a "green thumb"? If so, then we hope you'll join us at our next meeting.
The West Allis Community Garden Committe would like to invite interested West Allis-West Milwaukee residents and community organization representatives to attend their next meeting on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at the West Allis Library, Constitution Room, 7421 West National Avenue. The committee, which is made up of community individuals and organization members will meet from 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. A speaker will give a talk on a relevant gardening topic. The committee will discuss plans for future community gardens.
Bring your gardening know-how and ideas to the meeting. For more information call 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Meet Our Vets