(September 19, 2011) The West Allis-West Milwaukee School District Education Foundation is holding its 5th annual Cookout prior to the Central versus Nathan Hale Football game on Friday, September 23, 2011 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. This is an opportunity to get a good meal for $3.00 while at the same time making a contribution to the School District’s Education Foundation. There will be fresh grilled brats or hot dogs along with a bag of chips and your choice of soda or water. Raffle tickets are also being sold for $1.00 per ticket with your chance to win: Central Parking Pass, Nathan Hale Parking Pass, front row seats at the Central Graduation, front row seats at the Nathan Hale Graduation, two Greater Metro Conference Sporting Event passes (2 winners will be drawn), and more.
The great thing about making a contribution to the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District Education Foundation is that all of the money stays here in the District and goes back into programs and grants that enhance our student’s educational experience. Last year’s cookout raised over $1250 which helped fund 23 grants for various programs at all grade levels throughout the WAWM Schools.
If you can not make it to the Central-Nathan Hale Football game on September 23 but wish to provide a donation the WAWM School District Education Foundation either contact Susan Stuckert at (414) 604-4927, email the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto the website at http://www.wawm.k12.wi.us/Education_Foundation/Donation.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction