At the age of 96, Lester Voge, has developed a prototype for Tee’d Off… The Game of Your Life!, a board game that is based off of the original game called Dirty Marbles. Voge was introduced to the original game by his daughter and son-in-law and quickly became a fan. “My wife and I used to play that game every night,” he comments. “I just couldn’t get enough of it.” Voge is certain that once someone plays Tee’d Off, they will become addicted too.
Lester’s game follows the same rules as Dirty Marbles, but his version of Tee’d Off features new graphics and uses unique playing pieces which Lester invented. Rather than using marbles, as in the original game, Voge created a plastic marble tee, which resembles a marble sitting on top of a golf tee.
Lester moved into Library Square senior community earlier this year and is excited to share his new game with fellow residents. Lester has had several prototypes of his game produced, and on Thursday, September 8th at 2:00 p.m., Library Square will be hosting a demonstration of how to play Tee’d Off for the residents. Lester will be on hand to explain the rules and lead a demonstration.
Voge is currently looking for an established company to produce his game or to establish a not-for-profit company to produce the games and donate the profits to a charitable organization.
Library Square is a Laureate Group senior community, offering independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee Alumnus receives Cal State L.A.'s 2015 Outstanding Professor Award
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Event