Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic, Monday, May 30, 2011
Open to all Singles-(single, never-married, widowed or divorced)
Greenfield Park, Area #3A, 124 Street and Lincoln Avenue between
11:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Bring your favorite READY TO EAT food dish to pass. NO CHIPS, PRETZELS, PICKLES,
CONDIMENTS, ONIONS, RELISH, NUTS in the shell or POPCORN, please!!
Brats, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Condiments will be provided along with beer and soda.
Serving from 12 Noon until 3:00 PM Rain or Shine
Cost: $6.00 with a ready to eat food dish
$9.00 without a ready to eat food dish
Sponsored by Catholic Singles
Hot Line Number 414-299-9066 or my number can be used 262-886-9257
Hopefully this can be published in your newspapers in proper time before the actual
event. Thank you for your help and co-operation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids from Wisconsin Backstage Sale
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped