Dr. Therese Miller, DC, ART, CKTP, HES has held certification in Lower Extremity Active Release Technique (ART) for over one year. She received certification in Spine protocols on March 27, 2011 after attending the seminar in Chicago. In an effort to complete the full-body certification, Dr. Miller will travel for the Upper Extremity portion of the certification this week and plans to receive the third certification by April 2, 2011.
Dr. Miller, is the only the fifth provider in the Milwaukee area to receive this highly-regarded certification as a full-body provider. As a well-respected and scientifically-backed technique, ART is known around the world for providing unequaled natural pain relief and healing for many populations and conditions. ART is the only technique to provide services for Ironman competitions, is used with professional and college athletes, and has been shown to be effective in the workplace and for the general public to treat chronic injuries as well.
To become certified in ART, providers must hold a license or certification in massage therapy, athletic training, physical therapy, or medicine. Providers must attend a four day seminar to learn the significant number of protocols and their application to patient needs for each certification. At the end of each seminar, a written and practical examination must be passed. Re-certification must be attained each year.
Dr. Therese Miller, DC is excited to expand her services for her patients, and provide another treatment option for patients around Milwaukee. "This technique offers patients a natural and effective option for pain-relief and faster healing. It helps patients get back to their lives and activities faster than many other options and with far-fewer side effects."
For more information, please contact Dr. Miller, DC, ART, CKTP at 262-366-3655.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC Community Coffee House to host Irish folk band Tallymoore and acoustic duo Blue Waters
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- New Childcare Center in West Allis, Wisconsin
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Patti the Pancake Greets Children