Dr. Therese Miller, DC, ART, CKTP, HES has held certification in Lower Extremity Active Release Technique (ART) for over one year. She received certification in Spine protocols on March 27, 2011 after attending the seminar in Chicago. In an effort to complete the full-body certification, Dr. Miller will travel for the Upper Extremity portion of the certification this week and plans to receive the third certification by April 2, 2011.
Dr. Miller, is the only the fifth provider in the Milwaukee area to receive this highly-regarded certification as a full-body provider. As a well-respected and scientifically-backed technique, ART is known around the world for providing unequaled natural pain relief and healing for many populations and conditions. ART is the only technique to provide services for Ironman competitions, is used with professional and college athletes, and has been shown to be effective in the workplace and for the general public to treat chronic injuries as well.
To become certified in ART, providers must hold a license or certification in massage therapy, athletic training, physical therapy, or medicine. Providers must attend a four day seminar to learn the significant number of protocols and their application to patient needs for each certification. At the end of each seminar, a written and practical examination must be passed. Re-certification must be attained each year.
Dr. Therese Miller, DC is excited to expand her services for her patients, and provide another treatment option for patients around Milwaukee. "This technique offers patients a natural and effective option for pain-relief and faster healing. It helps patients get back to their lives and activities faster than many other options and with far-fewer side effects."
For more information, please contact Dr. Miller, DC, ART, CKTP at 262-366-3655.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive