Reserve your spot! Clean out your closets, garages and attics! Bring your treasures to sell! Vendors wanted and encouraged to reserve a space now.
WALKER PTA ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE
Saturday, May 7, 2011
(Rain Date Saturday, May 14, 2011)
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
10’ x 10’ Space --- $15.00 Each
More than one space can be reserved
• Space preferences will be honored on a first come first serve basis
• No dumpster or container will be provided for trash, so plan accordingly
• Items sold must be appropriate for a school environment
(no drug/alcohol paraphernalia or weapons)
• Advertising for both vendors and shoppers will be provided
• Full concession stand will be available all day
• Sorry, NO REFUNDS
Send your name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email and space request to:
c/o Rummage Sale Chair
900 S. 119th Street
West Allis, WI 53214
Include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you need a receipt.
If you have any questions, or need additional information,
call the Rummage Sale Hotline at 414-604-4700, ext. 8149.
Leave your name and phone number and we will return your call.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014