49th Annual O'Reilly Auto Parts World Of Wheels February 18-20 At State Fair Park Expo Building
The 49th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels, presented by Manheim Milwaukee Auto Auctions, will take place February 18-20, 2011 at the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park. The 2011 edition promises to get show-goers revved up with exciting new features and activities.
For the first time, “BIGFOOT’ - King of the Monster Trucks, will crush cars in front of an excited audience four times throughout the weekend, in a designated area outside of the Expo Center.
Also new this year, will be Student Day at the O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels show on Friday, February 18th. High school students will visit the show and meet with sponsors and exhibitors before the event opens to the public, to learn about careers and the automotive industry.
Star power will be featured at this year’s World of Wheels show, with an all-star lineup including Billy the Exterminator – cable TV’s zaniest expert in the field of pest control, Frank Fritz, co-host of “American Pickers,” the hit cable series which follows Frank as he travels around the country in a Mercedes Sprinter buying antiques and collectibles, and Henry “The Fonz” Winkler, best known for his role as Fonzie on “Happy Days,” which is set in Milwaukee,
• Henry Winkler - Friday 7:00-9:00 Saturday 1:00-4:00 & 7:00-9:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00
• Billy The Exterminator - Saturday 1:00-4:00 & 7:00-9:00
• Frank Fritz – “American Pickers” - Sunday, Noon-5PM
Returning this year, are fan favorites TS Customs Motorcycle Show, presented by House of Harley-Milwaukee, the Pinstripe Legends exhibit and charity auction, benefiting Children’s Hospital-Wisconsin, and the true stars of the show, the 100’s of custom hot rods, trucks, and cars.
About O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels
The 49th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels, presented by Manheim Auto Auctions, is one of “The Summit Racing Equipment" Show Car Series nationwide. Event hours are as follows:
• Friday, February 18: 5 pm – 10 pm
• Saturday, February 19: 10 am – 10 pm
• Sunday, February 20: 10 am – 7 pm
Ticket prices are as follows:
• General Admission – $14.00
• Children 6-12 – $5.00
Pre-Sale At O’Reilly Auto Parts:
o General Admission – $12.00
o Children 6-12 – $4.00
For more information, visit www.worldofwheels.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Men Journeying Through Grief