The West Allis Health Department will be offering the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Program. The Program will be held at the West Allis Public LIbrary, 7421 West National Avenue. The program will be held on Wednesdays for seven weeks beginning March 30 to March 11, 2011 from 6:00 to 7:45 p.m.
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Program is a national parenting program that incorporates discussion and videos. Parents learn how to share control, give kids choices, and communicate to reduce arguing and power struggles. This program is effective for parents of toddlers to teens.
Space is limited so be sure to register by March 25th. To register send in a Becoming a Love and Logic Parent registration form and check to the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue, West Allis, WI 53214. Forms are available at the West Allis Health Department. Call Marilyn at (414) 302-8612 or Marsha at (414) 302-8619 for more registration information. The program costs $20 per person or $30 per couple.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert