Greenfield High School will be holding its annual Salute to the Arts performances at the new GHS Performing Arts Center on Friday, February 11th at 7pm and Saturday, February 12th at 2pm and again at 7pm. Tickets for the performances are $5 each and can be purchased at the door one hour prior to each performance.
Each year students rehearse instrumental, vocal, and dance numbers to showcase their many performance talents. Included in this year’s show are several bands, dance numbers, and instrumental and vocal performances. Many of the students will perform original pieces, while others will perform cover versions of popular and Broadway songs. This show is always special to the students involved because a majority of the creativity comes from within the students instead of from a director giving them instructions. Students must provide their own music, costumes, and choreography. They also write the script for the show themselves.
For questions or more information about the show, please call 414-281-6200 ext. 2531 and leave a message.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Kids from Wisconsin Backstage Sale
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled