The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 49 years, announced that the following 15 companies have been accepted for membership:
· Abby Windows, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
· ABC Audio Video, LLC, Port Washington, Wis.
· Aero-Stream, LLC, Hartland, Wis.
· Ancora Stone & Tile, Elm Grove, Wis.
· Bedrock Granite, Hartford, Wis.
· Benjamin Moore & Co., Waukesha, Wis.
· Border Patrol Pet Containment Systems, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
· Built to Last, LLC, Butler, Wis.
· Burlington Fireplace & Heating, LLC, Burlington, Wis.
· Dimension Design, Build, Remodel, Inc., Brookfield, Wis.
· Floor Coverings International, Waukesha, Wis.
· Infinite Creations, LLC, Brookfield, Wis.
· Kath’s Creations, LLC, Hubertus, Wis.
· Tile & Stone Division of Designs in Marble, LLC, Delafield, Wis.
· VI Builders, LLC, Mukwonago, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field - through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI - the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call (414) 771-4071 or visit the Council’s Web site at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids from Wisconsin Backstage Sale
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped