Paintings by Peruvian Artist Diana Mendoza Featured at Landmarks Gallery through December 2010
Colorful Art Nouveau paintings by Diane Mendoza, International Peruvian artist, are featured at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St. , through December 2010. Flower bedecked visions of feminine beauties surrounded by intricate gold embossed borders capture a nostalgic look. Included are classical Madonna and child images. She is a graduate of the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes and has exhibited in Lima, Peru, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as well as in England and the United States. There are 15 works in the Landmarks Exhibit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions