Paintings by Peruvian Artist Diana Mendoza Featured at Landmarks Gallery through December 2010
Colorful Art Nouveau paintings by Diane Mendoza, International Peruvian artist, are featured at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St. , through December 2010. Flower bedecked visions of feminine beauties surrounded by intricate gold embossed borders capture a nostalgic look. Included are classical Madonna and child images. She is a graduate of the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes and has exhibited in Lima, Peru, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as well as in England and the United States. There are 15 works in the Landmarks Exhibit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Celebrates 35 Years Participating In Holiday Folk Fair
- Mary Jude Residents Paint Festive Pumpkins
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf - Part 1
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8