Paintings by Peruvian Artist Diana Mendoza Featured at Landmarks Gallery through December 2010
Colorful Art Nouveau paintings by Diane Mendoza, International Peruvian artist, are featured at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St. , through December 2010. Flower bedecked visions of feminine beauties surrounded by intricate gold embossed borders capture a nostalgic look. Included are classical Madonna and child images. She is a graduate of the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes and has exhibited in Lima, Peru, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as well as in England and the United States. There are 15 works in the Landmarks Exhibit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady
- Knock Out Hunger
- The Equitable Bank Collecting Backpacks, Supplies for Local Kids
- Catholic Singles Labor Day Picnic
- St.Jude Thrift Shop Plans End-of-Summer Sales
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Ways for Homeowners to Keep Their Kitchen Remodel on Budget