Paintings by Peruvian Artist Diana Mendoza Featured at Landmarks Gallery through December 2010
Colorful Art Nouveau paintings by Diane Mendoza, International Peruvian artist, are featured at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St. , through December 2010. Flower bedecked visions of feminine beauties surrounded by intricate gold embossed borders capture a nostalgic look. Included are classical Madonna and child images. She is a graduate of the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes and has exhibited in Lima, Peru, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as well as in England and the United States. There are 15 works in the Landmarks Exhibit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CigarMKE Announces Custom Food, Drink & Cigar Lounge Tour in January
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones