Paintings by Peruvian Artist Diana Mendoza Featured at Landmarks Gallery through December 2010
Colorful Art Nouveau paintings by Diane Mendoza, International Peruvian artist, are featured at Landmarks Gallery, 231 N. 76th St. , through December 2010. Flower bedecked visions of feminine beauties surrounded by intricate gold embossed borders capture a nostalgic look. Included are classical Madonna and child images. She is a graduate of the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes and has exhibited in Lima, Peru, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as well as in England and the United States. There are 15 works in the Landmarks Exhibit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Fall 2014 Concert
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Milwaukee/NARI Office Serving As Salvation Army Toy Shop Collection Location
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- From Youth Apprentice to Full-Time Employee
- West Allis Diamond Twirlers 2014 Season
- Volunteer Celebrates 35 Years Participating In Holiday Folk Fair